An easy pavlova with and sharp lemon curd which matches perfectly with the cream and raspberries.
- 4 egg whites
- 250g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 600ml double cream
- 600ml good-quality lemon curds
- 225g fresh raspberries
- 1 Lemon, zest
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks
- add the sugar a table spoon at a time and continue to whisk until the meringue become even stiffer. then whisk in the vinegar, cornflour and vanilla paste
- Place the meringue on a lined baking tray and slightly hollow out the center
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150C for 90 minutes
- Once cooked allow to cool in the oven with the door open
- Meanwhile whip up the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Spread the lemon curd on top of the meringue followed by the cream and then the raspberries on top and
- Sprinkle over the lemon zest andÂ Serve and enjoy!