When you blend frozen mango it makes the most amazing frozen smoothie, so good in fact it could be eaten as a dessert. My mango smoothie bowl is topped with kiwi and crunchy granola pieces.
Mango Smoothie Bowl
- 360 g Frozen mango pieces
- 2 tbsp Coconut water
- 1 Kiwi
- 25 g Granola
- In a food processor, blend together the frozen mango pieces and coconut water until it forms a smooth puree.
- To cut the kiwi, place it on its side and go around the circumference alternatively slice across the middle axis until you have gone all the way round. Once complete, the kiwi should just split in the middle.
- Spoon the mixture from the proccesor into the bowl.
- Place the kiwi half in the middle and scatter the granola around the edge.
If more recipes sign up below for free: