These little cheesecakes are the perfect bite size piece. These cheesecakes have a buttery biscuit base with a vanilla baked cheesecake topping and finally topped with a homemade cherry coulis.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR THE MINI CHERRY CHEESECAKES
- Digestive biscuits
- Full fat cream cheese
- Caster sugar
- Sour cream
- Caster sugar
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- 12 cupcake cases
- 12-hole cupcake tin
- 150 g Digestive biscuits
- 75 g Butter, Melted
- 200 g Full fat cream cheese
- 100 g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 40 g Sour cream
- 250 g Cherries
- 2 tsp Caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Blitz the biscuits in a blender until it forms a fine crumb. Mix in the melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of cupcake cases in a cupcake tin. Spoon 3-4 tsp of digestive mix in the bottom of each cupcake case. Then place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, caster sugar, egg and egg yolk.
- Pour the mixture ⅔ of the way up the cupcake case. Place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, destone the cherries and slice them all in half. Place ¾ of them in a pan with 50ml of water and the caster sugar. Cook until the soften
- Pour these cherries into a blender and blitz until smooth. Add in the remaining ¼ of cherries
- Once baked, let the mini cheesecake cool slightly in the tin before moving to a wired rack to cool fully.
- Once cooled, take off the cupcake cases and pour over the cherry coulis to serve.
If you want to see more recipes sign up for free below: