A delicous chocolate Oreo & Peanut Butter Cheesecake, so simple to make it can be done in less than 30 minutes and only contains 6 ingredients.
I used original Oreo’s for this recipe, however to make it have a more nutty flavour you could use peanut Oreo’s or for a completely different flavour you could use Birthday cake Oreo’s or Mint Oreo’s.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR THE OREO & PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE POTS
- Full fat cream cheese
- Double cream
- Peanut butter
- Icing sugar
Oreo & Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pots
- 300 g Full fat cream cheese
- 150 g Double cream
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter
- 300 g Oreo's
- 40 g Butter, melted
- 50 g Icing sugar
- Place the Oreo's (leaving 6 for the top) in a food processor and blitz. Split the mixture in half with, half going in the cheese mix and the other half mix with the melt butter and press into the bottom of the glass and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a clean bowl, mix together the cream cheese and peanut butter until thicken and softened. Add the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- Then add the double cream and beat until it reaches your desired consistency. Atferwards, fold in the blitzed Oreo. Then scoop the mixture on top of the base and place back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Serve with an Oreo biscuit in the top.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPES, SIGN UP BELOW: