A delicious simple raspberry & white chocolate cake which can be done in under an hour! Only contains 6 ingredients and you can use frozen or fresh raspberries in the recipe.
The sweetness of White Chocolate with the sharpness of Raspberry makes such a wonderful combination that I just canâ€™t avoid.
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cake
- 200 g Stork block
- 200 g Caster sugar
- 200 g Self-raising flour
- 200 g Raspberries
- 150 g White chocolate
- 4 Medium eggs
- 20 g White chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan / 180°C. Grease and line an 8" inch baking tin.
- In a bowl, cream together the stork and caster sugar until light and pale.
- Add in the eggs one at a time continuing to whisk.
- If using frozen raspberries, toss in the flour before folding the flour into the mixture. If you are using fresh raspberries fold them in the next stage after the flour is added.
- Fold in the white chocolate. Scoop the mixture into the baking tin and cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Once baked, allow to cool slightly in the tin before moving to a wired rack to cool fully.
- Melt the 20g of white chocolate and place in a piping bag. Snip off a the end and drizzle over the top of the cake.
If you have any question or comments leave them below or message me on my Instagram.