You’ll adore these ever so easy peanut butter & jelly cookies. They’re full of peanut butter and have the perfect balance of saltiness with the sweet jelly mascarpone filling. These cookies have a melt in your mouth texture.
Adding peanut butter to cookies creates an amazing soft consistency, they will literally melt in your mouth, I mean it!. These classic peanut butter cookie sandwich are perfect biscuits for everyone.
Baking is a science and it is so important to use the exact measurement of all of the ingredients. The most important one is flour when baking don’t use cup measurement always measure in grams.
How to make the Peanut butter cookies mixture
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookie Sandwiches
- 180 g Plain flour
- 120 g Butter
- 100 g Light brown sugar
- 100 g Caster sugar
- 250 g Smooth peanut butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Raspberry jam/jelly
- 150 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 75 g Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars until they form a thick smooth paste.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix until smooth and evenly combined.
- Add in the egg and beat together. Then sieve in the flour and fold it throught the mixture until there is no white streaks.
- Portion the biscuits into 55g piece and roll into flattened balls.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 10 minutes. Once cooked allow to cool slightly before moving to a wired rack to cool fully.
- Meanwhile, mix together the raspberry jam, mascarpone cheese and icing sugar in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into a a piping bag. Pipe the mixture onto one side of the biscuit and press together with another biscuit.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPES SIGN UP FREE BELOW: