This is the easiest fudge you will ever make. It only uses 3 ingredients and can be made in 15 minutes. All you are going to need Maryland Cookies & cream biscuit (or you favourite biscuit), tin of condensed milk and white chocolate!
This recipe is so versatile if you want to make a richer fudge swap of the white chocolate for milk chocolate. This will make 25 large pieces of fudge.
How to Make the fudge:
Break the white chocolate into small pieces in a bowl.
Pour in the condensed milk and place over a saucepan of simmering water.
Break the biscuits into small piece ready to go in the fudge.
Pour the broken biscuits into the melted white chocolate & condense milk mixture. Then pour the mixture into a 7 inch square tin to set.
Maryland Cookies & Cream Fudge
- 400 g White Chocolate
- Tin of condensed milk
- a packet of Maryland cookies, Cookies & Cream flavour
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl with the condensed milk. Place the bowl on top of a pan of simmering water and melt together
- Break the biscuits into to small pieces and fold through the melted mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a lined container and place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Slice into small squares before serving.
If you want to see more recipes sign up below: