These delicious small steak fajitas are the perfect snack or have a couple for the perfect dinner. Seared Sirloin steak with an avocado and coriander pesto, roasted red pepper and diced tomato.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR THE STEAK FAJITAS
- Sirloin steak
- Mini tortillas wraps
- Red pepper
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Schwartz red and black pepper
- 2 Sirlion steaks
- 4 Mini tortillas wraps
- ½ Ripe avocado
- Handful of Coriander
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Red pepper, finely sliced
- ½ Lime
- 2 tsp Schwartz red & black pepper
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 15 g Butter
- Heat a frying pan until it is searing hot. Coat the steaks in vegetable oil, the red and black pepper, sprinkle of salt and fry for 4 minutes on each side. When you flip the steak add the butter into the pan and base the steaks in butter. Then place the steak to the side to rest.
- Place the red pepper in the pan and cook until the softened and slightly charred.
- In a blender blitz together the avocado, lime juice, handful of coriander, garlic clove and olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes in half. Scoop out the middle and discard it. Finely dice the flesh of the tomatoes.
- Slice the steak and place in the tortillas wrap with the avocado pesto, charred red pepper and red tomatoes.
IF YOU WANT MORE RECIPES, SIGN UP BELOW FOR FREE TO BE UPDATED: