Banoffee pie is a classic and these banoffee pots put all the elements of the classic in a beautiful pot. This classic Banoffee pie with homemade salted caramel sauce, layer of banana, digestive biscuit base, freshly whipped cream and topped off with a piece of flake.
EVERYTHING YOUâ€™LL NEED FOR THE BANOFFEE PIE POTS
- Double cream
- Salted caramel sauce
- Digestive biscuits
- A flake
Banoffee Pie Pots
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 150 ml Salted caramel sauce
- 200 ml Double cream
- 2 Chocolate flakes
- 150 g Digestive biscuits
- 60 g Butter, melted
- In a blender blitz the digestive biscuits until they form a fine crumb. Mix in the butter until evenly coated. Press 3-4 tbsp into the bottom of each pot and place in the fridge to set.
- Then assemble with sliced banana, pour over the salted caramel sauce so all of the banana is covered.
- Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks and spoon on top of the salted caramel.
- Finally top with a segment of a flake.