These little cheesecakes are the perfect bite size piece. These cheesecakes have a buttery biscuit base with a vanilla baked cheesecake topping and finally topped with a homemade salted caramel sauce.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR THE MINI SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKES
- Digestive biscuits
- Full fat cream cheese
- Caster sugar
- Sour cream
- Salted caramel sauce
What is the Shelf Life on the Cheesecakes?
These mini cheesecakes will keep for three days in the fridge or two months in the freezer. Try and keep them in a container or an airtight freezer bag.
Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- 12 cupcake cases
- 12-hole cupcake tin
- 150 g Digestive biscuits
- 75 g Butter, Melted
- 200 g Full fat cream cheese
- 100 g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 40 g Sour cream
- 100 g Salted caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Blitz the biscuits in a blender until it forms a fine crumb. Mix in the melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of cupcake cases in a cupcake tin. Spoon 3-4 tsp of digestive mix in the bottom of each cupcake case. Then place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, caster sugar, egg and egg yolk.
- Pour the mixture ¾ of the way up the cupcake case. Place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, let the mini cheesecake cool slightly in the tin before moving to a wired rack to cool fully.
- Once cooled, pour a layer of salted caramel on top. Place in the fridge until serving.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPES SIGN UP BELOW FOR FREE TO BE UPDATED: