A twist on Reece’s peanut butter cups by adding strawberry jam and topped with crushed salted peanuts.
- 250g dark chocolate
- 200g smooth peanut butter
- 800g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 80g Strawberry jam
- Handful of crushed salted peanuts
- cupcake paper cases
- Melt the 3/4 of the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water until 55C
- Then remove from the heat and add the remaining chocolate and stir until all completely melted.
- Allow the mixture to drop to 28C then place back on the heat until it reaches 31C.
- Now remove from the heat and pour 1cm depth in to the bottom of the paper cases which are held in a muffin tin. Place in the fridge to set
- In a separate bowl mix together the peanut butter, icing sugar and vanilla.
- Scoop the mixture in to a piping bag. Pipe the mixture in to the cups Â allowing space around the edge. It should come halfway up the cups.
- Spoon on the jam and then pour over chocolate so it is completely covered.
- Sprinkle over the crushed peanut and place back in the fridge to set.
- once set, remove from the paper cases and serve!