A simple plum tart which goes perfectly with whipped coconut cream.
- Sheet of shortcrust pastry
- 6-8 ripe plums
- 2-3 tbsp plum conserves
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 25ml Brandy
- Sprig of mint
- Roll out the pastry sheet and cut large circles. Make a slight rim around the outside and Â place on a silicon tray in a preheated oven at 180Â°C for 10 min.
- While the pastry is blind baking thinly slice the plums either side of the stone.
- In a pan heat up the plum conserves and the brandy and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Remove the pastry from the oven, spread on the plum conserves and layer the thinly slice plum on top.
- Place back in the oven to cook for 10-15 minutes until the pastry is golden.
- Serve with a sprig of mint and whipped coconut cream.