These “wings” are soft and tender on the inside with a crispy jerk coating perfect for snacking.
- 250ml almond milk
- 3.5 tsp jerk seasoning ( I used Schwartz)
- 150g Plain flour
- 1 extra largeÂ cauliflower head
- 120g Levi Roots smokey bbq sauce
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 1 lime
- Preheat the oven at 180Â°C.
- Break apart the cauliflower head in to bite size pieces.
- In a bowl mix together the almond milk, plain flour and jerk seasoning.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces in to the batter, shake off any extra batter and place on a silicon mat on a baking tray.
- Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend together the coriander and the juice and zest of a lime ( you may need to add a little bit of water depending on how juicy the lime is).
- Pour out of the blender into a small ramekin.
- The cauliflower wing out of the oven and brush over the smokey BBQ sauce and place back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Serve & enjoy!