Â A light and easy Smoked mackerel pate which goes perfectly with these french bread crisps.
- 2 smoked mackerel Fillet
- 2 tbsp crÃ¨me fraÃ®che
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprikaÂ
- Generous Pinch of Salt + Pepper
- Serve with toasted french bread
- Place the mackerel in the food processor check for any bones.Â
- Then put theÂ Â crÃ¨me fraÃ®che, mild chilli powder, smoked paprika, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend on the pulse mode until it get to the desired consistency, add more crÃ¨me fraÃ®che to loosen the mixture.
- Meanwhile, bake some rings of french bread drizzled in oil at 180C for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve & enjoy!