A delicious pavlova ideal for the summer months and is rammed with lots of fresh fruit.
- 6 large egg whites
- 300g caster sugar
- 1200ml double Cream
- 2 punnets of strawberries
- 4 kiwis
- 2 Â passion fruits
- Whip the egg whites in a clean bowl until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gradually add in the sugar whilst continuing whipping the egg white until the mixture is glossy and shiny.
- Split the mixture in half and spread out in a circle on two separate silicon mats.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 140Â°C for 1 hour until it is hard on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- Set aside and leave to cool.
- While the meringue is cooling, quarter the strawberries and peel and slice the kiwis.
- Whip the cream until it form soft peaks and apply half of it on the first meringue.
- Scatter on half of the strawberries and kiwisand put the other meringue on top and apply a little pressure.
- On the top meringue apply the rest of the cream and scatter the strawberries and kiwis on top.
- Garnish the with passion fruit seeds and serve!