My simple classic Banoffee Pie have a dark chocolate twist and only uses only 6 ingredients.
- 150g double dark chocolate digestives
- 75g butter
- 1 tin of dulce de leche
- 800ml double cream
- 2 chocolate flakes
- 3 bananas
- In a sandwich bag place the digestive biscuit and bash them with a rolling pin until they form a fine crumb
- In a bowl mix the biscuit crumb and the melted butter together.
- Press down the mixture in a springform tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon the caramel on to the base and spread evenly.
- slice the bananas and place on top of the caramel.
- in a bowl whip the cream until soft peaks.
- Spread the cream over the bananas and sprinkle a chocolate flake on top of the cream
- Serve and enjoy!