My Favourite chocolate bar in the form of a cheesecake!
- 150g Plain Chocolate
- 50g butter
- 60ml Golden syrup
- 135g Rice Krispies
- 5 Toffee Crisps
- 450g Full Fat Philadelphia
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
- 200g Plain Chocolate
- 110ml Double Cream
- 2 Toffee Crisps
- 150ml whipped cream
- 50g Plain chocolate
- For the base melt the chocolate, butter, golden syrup in a pan and add in the Rice Krispies and mix until it is thoroughly coated.
- Push the Rice Krispies in to the bases and allow to set in the fridge.
- For the cheesecake filling melt the plain chocolate in a bowl and leave to cool.
- In a separate bowl whisk the Cream Cheese and Icing sugar and vanilla together withÂ an electric mixer until smooth.
- Continue mixing and pour in the melted chocolate and whip until smooth.
- Pour in the liquid double cream and continue to whip the mixture until it thickens.
- Chop the toffee crisp bars up in to small pieces and fold in to the cheesecake mixture.
- Place the cheesecake mixture on top of the rice krispies base and place back in the fridge to set.
- For the decoration, pipe some whipped cream on top of the cheesecakes, place pieces of toffee crisp on top and drizzle with chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy!