These chocolate biscotti cheesecakes are simple and indulgent and only contain 5 ingredients and are completely vegan!!
- 3/4 can coconut milk including all of the cream
- 150g biscotti spread
- 200g dark chocolate
- In a food processor blend together the pitted dates and raw brazil nuts. Place the mixture in individual cheesecake tins or 1 big one. Move to the fridge to set for 2 hours
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Once melted add the biscotti spread and allow it to melt in the residual heat.
- In a spread bowl whip the coconut milk until it is thick and creamy.
- While continuing to whip the cream gradually add in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture on top of the bases and place back in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy