Easy and simple chocolate chip cookies with a lava toffee surprise in the middle.
- 150g soft light brown sugar
- 150g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 250g plain flour
- 1Â½ tsp baking powder
- 100g pack plain chocolate chips
- 8 soft toffees
Makes 8 Large Cookies
- In a bowl cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Combine the egg Â into the mixture.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and combine well.
- Pour in the chocolate chip and mix until they are evenly distributed.
- Bring the mixture together and divided it into eight piece
- make a small hole in the middle of each piece and place the toffee in and recover by spreading around the dough.
- Place on a baking tray with silicon mat and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown
- Best served warm so the caramel is oozing out!