A beautiful homemade goats cheese tortellini with a sweet and earthy butter
- 100g flour
- 1 egg
- 100g goats cheese
- 100g butter
- 20g fresh sage leaves
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the pasta mix the 100g of plain flour and the egg in a bowl Â and knead together until smooth.
- Run the pasta through the pasta machine starting on the thickest size lowering to the thinnest.
- Use a ravioli cutter to cut circles of pasta. Â Lay the circles on a dusted surface.
- Place a small teaspoon of goats cheese in the centre of each round. Dampen the edges with water and fold in half sealing the edge. Place the pasta round one of your fingers and seal the two corner pieces together.
- Cook TortelliniÂ in a large pan of gently boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes.
- To make the sauce melt the butter in a pan and add in the honey and stir throughly.
- Dice the sage into small piece and Â add to the butter. Cook the sage for 30 seconds.
- Serve the honey and sage butter on top of the pasta.