A really simple rich chocolate pot made with avocado which makes it creamy and fresh.
- 250g dairy free dark chocolate
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 lime, to serve
- coconut flakes, toasted
- sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in bowl over a pan of boiling water and then set aside to cool.
- In a NutriBullet place the flesh of the avocado, agave Â syrup, coconut yogurt and a pinch of salt.Â Blend in the NutriBullet until it is completely smooth.
- Then add the cooled melted chocolate and blend once more.
- Spoon the the mixture in to ramekins and place in the fridge to set and cool.
- Zest over a lime and serve with toasted coconut flakes.
- Serve and Enjoy!