This red coconut bisque is creamy coconut soupÂ packed with flavour.
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- Thumb of ginger, grated
- 50g vegan thai red curry paste
- 400ml full fat coconut milk
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 1 large carrots, grated
- 6 tomatos, diced
- 1 lime, juice
- coriander, to serve
- spring onion, sliced to serve
- Toasted coconut flakes, to serve
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, garlic and ginger on a medium heat until softened.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for a couple of minutes.
- pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock and bring to a boil
- Turn down to a simmer and add the grated carrot and tomatoes.
- Once the carrots and tomatoes have softenthen tip everything into a blender and add the juice of the lime and blend until smooth.
- Pour in to a bowl and serve with the toasted coconut flakes, coriander and spring onions