Everyone likes waffles and this recipe make the most delicous fluffy waffle with a beautiful crisp outer shell, topped with summer fruits and drizzled with maple syrup.
Vegan Waffles with Summer Fruits
- 280 ml Oat milk
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 70 ml Cocont oil
- 50 ml Maple syrup
- 60 g Porridge oats
- 260 g Plain flour
- ½ tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Summer fruits
- Maple syrup
- Mix the white wine vinegar and oat milk in a bowl and set aside for a few minutes. Then add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and whisk together.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mix and incorporate well.
- Once the waffle iron is ready, ladle the batter into the machine and cook according to the manufactures guidance.
- Top the waffles with summer fruits and maple syrup before serving.
If you want to see more recipes, sign up below for free: