Is there anything better than a chocolate brownie? Yes a chocolate brownie filled with chunks of white chocolate and broken golden Oreos.
These are literally the most gooey and fudge brownies I have ever made! These are my 4 top tips to make the most fudge brownies.
1. Make sure your eggs are fridge temperature for fudgey brownies and room temperature for cakey brownies.
2. Always fold the flour in making sure you donâ€™t over stir it. This will less develop the gluten leading to a less dense and chewy brownie.
3. Always whip the sugar and eggs together until they are light and pale before folding in the chocolate and butter mixture.
4. For fudgey brownies always take them out slight under done cause as they cool they will set.
White Chocolate & Golden Oreo Brownies
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 95 g Plain flour
- 45 g Cocoa powder
- 150 White Chocolate chunks
- 3 eggs
- 320 g Caster sugar
- 150 g Golden Oreos
- Preheated the oven to 160Â°C fan/180Â°C.
- In a bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt together the butter and dark chocolate.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and sieve in the cocoa powder and plain flour.
- In a seperate bowl, with an electric whisk, whisk together the eggs and caster sugar for 7-8 minutes until it double in size and becomes light and pale.
- Pour a little bit of the melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture and fold through. Repeat this until all of the chocolate mixture is fold through the egg mixture.
- Add in the white chocolate chunks and broken golden oreo pieces. You may want to leave a few biscuits left to place on top of the brownies.
- Pour the mixture into a 8" inch lined square tin and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes
- Once cooked, allow the brownies to cool in the tin fully before sliceing in to 9 squares.
If you want to be updated with more recipes sign up below!