Lovely individual cheese and black olive spiral bread perfect with butter.
- 500g strong bread flour
- 7g dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 300ml lukewarm water
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 150g black olives, sliced
- 150g mature cheddar, grated
- Mix together the flour, yeast, salt, oilve oil and luke warm water in a bowl until it forms a dough.
- Turn the dough out on to a floured surface and knead for 10 mixture until it is smooth and elastically.
- Place in a clean bowl in a warm place and allow to prove for 1 hour.
- Turn the dough out and divide in to 12 even pieces
- Stretch each piece into long rectangles and sprinkle over the cheese and olives.
- Roll up the rectangles and place on a baking tray and allow to prove for another 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, best served warm with butter.