These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy centre with a crisp outer edge!
These Vegan chocolate chip cookies taste exactly like the non-plant based option.
No chia seeds
No egg replacer
No milled flaxseeds
This recipe consists of just 9 normal ingredients.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 130 g Plain flour
- 60 g Light brown sugar
- 60 g Caster sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 100 g Dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it with all of the other wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir together and it will form a cookie dough texture.
- Wrap the mixture in cling-film and place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C/gas mark 6.
- Place balls of the cookie dough onto a silicon mat leaving room for them to spread.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, they will look slightly under done when you remove them from the oven but as they cool they will harden.
- Let them cool on the baking tray before transferring them to a wire rack.
- Keep in a airtight container before serving.
If you want to see more recipe, subscribe the the email list to be updated as soon as I post a new recipe.