Crunchy and gooey Maltesers cookies made with Maltesers spread and 3 other ingredients.
- 300g Maltesers Spread
- 130g plain flour
- 65g beaten eggs
- A pack of maltesers, crushed
- Melt the Maltesers spread Â in the Jar in the microwave for 1 minute but make sure all of the foil is removed.
- Mix the Maltesers spread in a bowl with the egg, then sieve in the flour and combine the mixture into one giant ball of cookie dough
- Take 60g of the cookies mixture and roll in to a ball and place on a silicon mat. Press down and sprinkle over the crushed Maltesers and press them into the top
- Place in a oven at 180C for 10 minutes and then leave to cool on the mat before putting on a wired rack to cool fully.
- Serve & enjoy