A Delicious creamy, Indian restaurant classic. A mixture of mango, yoghurt, and milk sweetened and flavoured with honey and cardamom.
WHAT IS A LASSI?
Lassi (pronounced [lÉ™siË]) is a popular, traditional, yoghurt-based drink that originated in India. Indian Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit.
- 500 ml Full fat natural yogurt
- 250 ml Whole milk
- 250 g Frozen mango chunks
- 20 g Honey
- Â½ tsp Ground cardamon
- Â¼ tsp Ground turmeric
- Handful of Pistachio nuts
- Place all of the ingredient in a blender and blitz until a smooth drink.
- Pour into glassed and topped with crushed pistachio nuts.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPE SIGN UP BELOW FOR FREE: