Meringue Drops, these melt in your mouth mini drops are the perfect party treat.
Meringue Kisses Recipe
My family all love Meringues. To tell the truth I was a huge fan as I only really had shop brought ones. Until â€¦.
Until I started making my own. The great thing about meringues, they are actually so fun to make!
I love the fact that you can make something so beautiful with only a few ingredients . Making Meringue can be a little tricky but if you follow the instructions perfectly there should be no problem.
EVERYTHING YOUâ€™LL NEED FOR THE MERINGUE DROPS
- Egg whites
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Cream of tartar
- 4 Egg whites
- 150 g Granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 90°C.
- Whip together the egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Continue to whisk, while gradually adding in the granulated sugar until it forms firm peaks
- Add in the vanilla extract and whisk until it is well combined
- Place the mixture in to a piping bag.
- Pipe on to a tray with greaseproof paper leaving around 1 cm gap between them.
- Place in the oven for 2.5 hours.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
If you want to see more recipes sign up below: