A perfect easy no bake cheesecake packed with mini eggs.
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 150g butter, melted
- 300g full fat cream cheese
- 350g double cream
- 90g icing sugar
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 300g mini eggs
- Blend the digestive biscuits in a blender until they form a fine crumb which resembles wet sand.
- Add the melted butter to the digestive biscuits and press in to a lined 8 inch baking tin. Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whip the cream to form soft peaks. In a separate bowl whip the cream cheese and icing sugar until it begins to loosen. Combine these two mixtures with the icing sugar in one of the bowls.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and fold together with the 150g mini eggs which have been blended to small chocolate pieces.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the base and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Decorate with the remaining mini eggs.