These stilton palmiers are so easy I don’t know if I can call it a recipe and it goes perfectly with a caramelised onion chutney.
- 400g Puff Pastry
- 250g Blue stilton
- 1 egg
- Roll out the pastry and crumble the blue cheese across the top of the pastry leaving a 1cm gap around the edges.
- Roll the pastry in from both end to form the palmier shape
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour to become more firm
- Â Slice the palmiers from 5-7mm thick
- Egg wash the pastry
- Place on a silicone baking tray and cook in a preheat oven at 180°C for 25 min or until golden brown