A simple brunch dish with a warming tomato sauce, fresh vegetables and eggs. Served with crusty bread.
- 1 white onion
- 1 red onion
- 1 red chilli
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp mildcurry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g tinned cherry tomatoes
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Handful of Fresh Coriander
- Crusty rolls to serve
- In a frying pan on a low heat soften the onions and garlic in the olive oil. This will take 5-10 minutes.
- Then add the fresh chilli to the pan.
- Add the mild curry powder, cumin and smoked paprika to the pan.
- Pour in the tinned cherry tomatoes and chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil and then allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Make for little hole and place and egg in each of them and apply the lid. cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the eggs are cooked, sprinkle over the coriander and serve with a crusty roll.