Chocolate Brownie Oreo Cake has to be one of the best vegan recipe I have developed. The Cake is unbelievably moist, topped with a dark chocolate & coconut cream ganache. Literally this cake take no time at all to make and tastes incredible.
The Chocolate Brownie Oreo cake only useS three ingredients, chocolate brownie Oreo’s, oat milk and baking powder. The cake side of the recipe is based off of my Chocolate Cookie Cake but I switched out whole milk to oat milk to make it vegan. Place the chocolate brownie Oreo’s in a blender and blitz until a crumb. Add in the oat milk and continue to blend until it forms the same texture of a thick smoothie. Sprinkle in the baking powder and continue to mix.
The cake is then baked in the oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out the middle clean. While it is cooking you want to make the chocolate & coconut cream ganache. All you have to do is melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Once melted, add in the coconut milk, stir together and then place in the fridge to set up.
Leave the cake to cool fully in the tin before removing it and spreading over the now set chocolate ganache. Finally, sprinkle over crumbled Oreo biscuits. The cake will last a couple of days. However, without the icing you could freeze the cake for up to a month.
5 Ingredient Chocolate Brownie Oreo Cake
- 420 g Chocolate brownie Oreo's
- 400 ml Oatly oat milk
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160Â°C.
- Add the 400g Oreo biscuits to a food processor and blitz until a fine powder.
- Add in the baking powder and milk and continue to blend until it forms a thick smoothie consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baked loaf tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the cake is cooked through and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Once melted, add in the coconut milk, stir together and then place in the fridge to set.
- Leave the cake to cool fully in the tin before removing it and spreading over the now set chocolate ganache. Finally, sprinkle over crumbled Oreo biscuits.
If you want to see more recipes sign up below for free: