A fresh charred corn salad loaded with crispy onions, tomatoes, jalapeños and crumbled feta in a red-hot and lime dressing. This salad is perfect for any BBQ and goes amazingly well with my Redhot Chicken Wings!
This salad would make a beautiful centre piece on the table for any BBQ event. It goes well with all grilled meat options, or if you want I think it would look cute as an appetizer, served in small glasses or ramekins.
Redhot Corn & Feta Salad
- 2 Corn on the cobs
- 1 Jalapeno, Finely sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, Deseeded & diced
- 1 Red onion, Finely diced
- 50 g Crispy Onions
- 150 g Feta, Crumbled
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Redhot sauce
- ½ Lime, Juice
- Grill the corn on the cobs on a BBQ or under a grill until they are slighly charred and have softened.
- With a knife cut the corn off of the cob and place in bowl with all of the other ingredients. Toss the ingredients together.
- To make the dressing mix together the olive oil, lime juice and redhot sauce. Whisk until the dressing forms an emulsion. Pour over the dressing and mix together until it is evenly coated.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPE, PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPE