A delicious no bake Terry’s chocolate orange cheesecake. Very fresh with a zingy orange and creamy chocolate flavour.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR TERRY’S CHOCOLATE ORANGE CHEESECAKE!
- Chocolate orange digestive biscuits
- Full fat cream cheese
- Double cream
- Icing sugar
- A orange
- Terry Chocolate Oranges
SIGN UP BELOW FOR MORE RECIPES:
Terry’s Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
A delicious no bake Terry's chocolate orange cheesecake. Very fresh with a zingy orange and creamy chocolate flavour.
- 8" Spring formed baking tin
- 300 g chocolate orange digestive biscuits
- 120 g Butter (melted)
- 300 g Full fat cream cheese
- 350 g Double cream
- 90 g Icing sugar
- Â½ Juice of an orange
- 3 Terry's chocolate orange (2 milk & 1 dark)
- Blend the digestive biscuits in a blender until they form a fine crumb which resembles wet sand.
- Add the melted butter to the digestive biscuits and press in to a lined 8 inch baking tin. Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whip the cream to form soft peaks. In a separate bowl whip the cream cheese and icing sugar until it begins to loosen. Combine these two mixtures into one of the bowls.
- In a food processor blitz one of the milk chocolate oranges in to small chocolate pieces.
- Fold in the chocolate orange pieces and juice of half an orange into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the base and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Decorate alternatively with the remaining dark and milk chocolate segments and a slice of orange.