A delicious no bake Terry’s chocolate orange cheesecake. Very fresh with a zingy orange and creamy chocolate flavour.
- 300g chocolate orange digestive biscuits
- 120g butter, melted
- 300g full fat cream cheese
- 350g double cream
- 90g icing sugar
- 1/2 juice of a orange
- 3 Terry Chocolate Oranges (2 milk and 1 dark)
- Blend the digestive biscuits in a blender until they form a fine crumb which resembles wet sand.
- Add the melted butter to the digestive biscuits and press in to a lined 8 inch baking tin. Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whip the cream to form soft peaks. In a separate bowl whip the cream cheese and icing sugar until it begins to loosen. Combine these two mixtures into one of the bowls.
- In a food processor blitz one of the milk chocolate oranges in to small chocolate pieces.
- Fold in the chocolate orange pieces and juice of half an orange into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the base and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Decorate alternatively with the remaining dark and milk chocolate segments and a slice of orange.