- 150g butter
- 120g dark chocolate
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 100g salted caramel
- Preheat the oven at 160ºC fan / 180ºC.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a small saucepan.
- Whisk together the melt butter and dark chocolate with caster sugar in a bowl.
- Add the eggs in the bowl one at a time whilst continuing to whisk.
- Sieve the plain flour and cocoa powder in to the mixture and fold in with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in to a 7″ inch lined square cake tin.
- Pour dots of salted caramel in to the top of the batter and with a cocktail stick make swirls with the caramel.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Once baked, allow to cool in the tin, before removing and slicing into squares.