These double chocolate chip cookies are quick and easy to make! They have a perfect soft centre with a chewy fudge texture and a crisp outer shell.
These vegan cookies are so simple they bake within 10 minutes.
So if you fancy some double chocolate chip cookies you are not going to need to wait long for that tray of warm gooey cookies.
What’s better than vegan cookies? Of course it double chocolate chip ones!!! These cookies are packed with chocolate chips throughout the whole mixture and are perfect with dairy-free ice cream.
As I was saying these cookies tick all of the boxes:
- Packed full of chocolate chips
- Only takes 10 minutes to baked
- Really easy and simple to make
- They are vegan!
They cookies will still be good after 3-5 days if kept in a air tight container.
More Cookie Recipes:
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- GOOEY NUTELLA COOKIES
- BISCOFF & CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- MALTESERS COOKIES
- M&M COOKIES
Let me know what you think of the recipe in the comments and please leave a rating too, it really helps. Thank you!
Lastly don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list, you will be the first to get any new recipes!
Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100 g Plain flour
- 30 g Cocoa powder
- 60 g Light brown sugar
- 60 g Caster sugar
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it with all of the other wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir together and it will form a cookie dough texture.
- Wrap the mixture in cling-film and place in the fridge to set for a 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C/gas mark 6.
- Place balls of the cookie dough onto a silicon mat leaving room for them to spread.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, they will look slightly under done when you remove them from the oven but as they cool they will harden.
- Let them cool on the baking tray before transferring them to a wire rack.
- Keep in an airtight container before serving.